Event Date : Friday May 22, 2015 Event Time : 01:26 PM
Friday 22nd of May 2015 at Le Méridien Beach Plaza in Monte-Carlo, Apsley Tailors & Amber Lounge, once again proved itself to be THE place to be and be seen during the Monaco Grand Prix.
Apsley & Amber Lounge Fashion 2015 welcomed a star-studded crowd of international celebrities including Victoria’s Secret supermodel Selita Ebanks, Game of Thrones star Liam Cunningham, socialites Tamara Ecclestone and VictoriaSilvstedt, legendary footballers Louis Saha and Dragan Dzajic, and Formula 1 icons Niki Lauda, Toto Wolff and Eddie Irvine to name a few. All guests from Hollywood stars to F1 drivers and VIP’s, were immersed in a one-of-a-kind night that seamlessly fused exhilarating entertainment and high-octane glamour, featuring the world’s only F1 Driver Fashion Show, live performances by soul-pop superstar John Newman, and an extraordinary VIP after-party that had guests rocking on the dancefloor till dawn.
The Fashion Show merged the glamorous fast-paced spirit of Formula 1 and the sophistication of haute couture to the catwalk. Formula 1 drivers Felipe Nasr, Nico Hülkenberg, Daniil Kvyat, Marcus Ericsson, Roberto Merhi, Will Stevens, AdrianSutil, and Esteban Gutiérrez modelled the latest collection of Apsley Tailors bespoke suits while international supermodels and F1 ladies, including Jessica Button (née Michibata), wife of F1 driver Jenson Button, graced the iconic Amber Lounge poolside catwalk dressed in lavish resort and evening couture pieces by Odabash & Macdonald and Vionnet.
Apsley & Amber Lounge Fashion 2015, as the centrepiece of Amber Lounge U*NITE, also brought together a thrilling live Charity Auction in benefit of Autism Rocks. A combined total of over EUR 260,000 was raised in support of Autism Rocks in aid of increasing awareness for Autism research.
When the night started to heat up and the lights lowered, Amber Lounge’s after-party ran until the early morning. Undoubtedly the most vibrant, sexiest and most prestigious F1 destination, Amber Lounge Monaco will continue to bring a full-throttled action-packed experience for guests all weekend long on Saturday May 23rd and Sunday May 24th. Composed of explosive and energizing live performances by international performers, fine cuisine, and party rocking international DJ sets, Amber Lounge will never cease to amaze and is THE only place to be during this 2015 Monaco GP weekend.
AMBER LOUNGE MONACO 2015 CHARITY LOTS INCLUDED:
1. PRIVATE LUXURY VILLA WATAMU BEACH KENYA MEDINA PALMS BEACH FRONT VILLA VACATION www.medinaresidences.com
2. POP ART PAINTING BY HAYO SOL – http://angelstar6.wix.com/hayosol
3. BONATO MILANO 1960 BRACELET AND RING - www.bonatomilano.com
4. LUNCH WITH GAME OF THRONES STAR LIAM CUNNINGHAM & GOT HAMPER -
5. “WOODLAND BY ALAIN GODON” - www.godon.com
6. SACHA JAFRI PAINTING
7. DESVALL THE WORLD’S MOST EXCLUSIVE SHISHA - www.desvall.com
8. FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE FC CRYSTAL PALACE & ALAN PARDEW - www.cpfc.co.uk
9. GRACE KELLY REAR WINDOW 1954 BY BUD FRAKER - www.capitalart.com
10. LIGHTS CAMERA CATWALK – www.asos.com
11. ZEPHYR YACHTING BIG BOYS TOYS & LUXURY TENDERS – www.zephyr-yachting.com
12. PURE + SOLID GOLD MASTERCARD® - www.pureandsolid.com
13. “DEJAVU” BY VIACHESLAV PLOTNIKOV - www.vplotnikov.com
14. APSLEY TAILORS BESPOKE SUIT - www.apsleytailors.com
15. COSTA SMERALDA CELEBRITY GOLF INVITATIONAL
16. A TOUR OF THE GERARD LOPEZ CAR COLLECTION WITH HENRIK FISKER
PRESS COVERAGE SO FAR :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3093374/Jenson-Button-s-wife-Jessica-Michibata-looks-sensational-white-thigh-high-split-dress-attends-star-studded-fashion-party-Monaco.html https://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/latest/features/2015/5/paddock-postcard-from-monte-carlo.html http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/amber-lounge-raises-383000-autism-research-monaco-f1-party http://www.purepeople.com/article/jessica-michibata-button-sublime-devant-tamara-ecclestone-et-sa-petite-sophia_a160194/17#17 http://www.royalmonaco.net/2015/02/amber-lounge-to-kick-off-2015-monaco-grand-prix-with-a-bang.html